Saturday, March 2nd, 2019 at the LAX Hilton Hotel
Presented by Stoddard
Vendor and Helper Check-In:
7:30pm on Friday, March 1st
5:30am on Saturday, March 2nd
For vendors, please send $100 per table advance registration fee to the LA Lit and Toy Show (checks payable to "LA Lit Meet"). Tables will be $150 each at the door. Please mail to arrive in Highland Heights, OH by Friday February 22nd, 2019 – VERY LATEST – for the low rate. Otherwise there will be no alternative to paying $150 at the door. We cannot confirm your registration unless you provide your email address. All confirmations will be email only – and only if your registration is received by February 22nd. Thank you.
Please click here to download official form, including the REQUIRED California Board of Equalization BOE-410 Tax Form and return with payment to:
LA Lit and Toy Show
c/o Stoddard NLA Inc.
190 Alpha Park Drive
Highland Heights, Ohio 44143
Vendor Rules and Information for LA Lit Meet
1) As consideration for being permitted to be a vendor at the Porsche Literature, Toy, & Memorabilia Meet (“Lit Meet”), Vendor hereby agrees, on his/her behalf and on behalf of his/her assigns, heirs, distributees, guardians, and legal representatives, that Vendor will not make a claim against, sue, or attach the property of the organizers of the Lit Meet, their employees, agents, servants, or others who assist with the Lit Meet. This release applies to all successors and companies that are related in any way to the Lit Meet.
2) Tables will be assigned. Tables are 21⁄2′ X 6′. Returning and earlier registrations will be given priority on their preferred locations. Vendors who request placement by buddy(ies) who register late risk being assigned based on where their buddies go.
3) The first table purchased does not include an additional helper besides the primary contact. If you need an additional person, the cost will be $30. Additional tables purchased include one helper per table.
4) No smoking. No greasy or large car parts; smaller trim and accessory items are fine. Food and drink available close by in the hotel.
5) No ancillary tables or racks unless you arrange it in advance with the LA Lit Meet Committee.
6) Parking is available at the Hilton Hotel with valet parking at the front entrance or self-park by driving to the alley on the western side of the hotel. There is another garage right next to the Hilton. Oversize vehicles and very tall vans will not fit in the Hilton lot, but will fit into the open lot one block to the west of the Hilton.
Brought to you by Stoddard NLA LLC
Saturday, March 2, 2019
The LAX Hilton Hotel
5711 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles CA 90045
Stoddard NLA LLC
(800) 342 1414 | (440) 869-9890 | LALit@Stoddard.com
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Copyright © 2018 L.A. Lit and Toy Show. All rights reserved.